Why is CCI different from other mission colleges?
The mission statement of CCI offers this answer.
First, CCI offers all its Christian programming at no tuition cost to it’s students; this includes the bible college, internships, missions training, and test preparation curricula.
Second, CCI has captured the emphasis of Christian charity and fellowship. These two principles are taught and exemplified in all our programs and endeavors.
Is CCI accredited?
Christ Central is an affiliate institution of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). As such, it participates in and contributes to collegial and professional development activities of the association. Affiliate status does not, however, constitute, imply or presume ABHE accredited status at present or in the future.
Will I receive quality education at CCI?
Yes. All of CCI’s programs are led by well-qualified professionals seeking to offer excellent services to our students.
What programs are offered?
CCI offers 4 different types of programming:
(1) College of Missions
(3) Missions Training
(4) GED preparation
Once the student decides which type of educational format suits them best, each type of programming has specialized areas for the student to explore. Contact CCI to discuss these in detail.
Does CCI offer distance education?
Not yet. We are currently developing this type of programming to reach students all over the world. CCI has been requested in Japan, France, Ireland, Canada, Africa, Venezuela and throughout the United States.
Is CCI’s tuition really at no cost to the student?
Are there costs for CCI to provide room and board for resident students?
All expenses for room and board at CCI can be worked for through CCI’s work/study program. In this program, the student can agree to work for CCI for 20 hours per week which will pay for all these expenses. Throughout their stay at CCI, all students can complete the programs of CCI debt-free through this means. If the resident student does not want to be a part of the work/study program, room and board costs $200 per week.
What other expenses are involved in participating in CCI’s programs?
The student is responsible to purchase necessary class materials, including textbooks.
How is CCI able to offer tuition-free education?
Since this issue is the first point in our mission statement, CCI takes this very seriously.
CCI raises support for students to have tuition-free, Christian higher education. Support comes mostly through private donations. Most of these donations come from Christian laypersons who have committed to the mission, purpose, and vision of CCI.
CCI is working to secure the accomplishment of this part of its mission for years to come.
What are different ways that I can enroll?
For the bible college:
– You can enroll as a full-time student, meaning you are committing to over 12 credit hours of class per semester. All resident students must be full-time students.
– You can enroll as a part-time student, meaning you are committing to less than 12 credit hours of class per semester.
– You can enroll as an auditor by which you can attend classes as seminars with no requirements from you. Classes taken in this way will show up as “AUD” on your transcript.
– You can enroll as a full summer adult intern which requires you to stay at CCI for at least two months of the summer. All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
– You can enroll as a short-term adult intern which requires a stay at CCI for at least 3 days.
For missions training:
– You can enroll if you have general interest in the philosophy or works of Christ Central. All future volunteers and mission directors are encouraged to apply for this program.
How do I apply?
The online application is located via the application button inside the menu on the left side.
Please note that you must fully complete the application in one sitting.